UNITED STATES SENATE ELECTION IN NEW YORK NOV 5,2024
Khaled for U.S.Senate 2024 Election
"Help Khaled" to fight the three enemies of humanity: poverty, ignorance and disease.
Khaled key policy positions include:
* "Free Education in University's" for American students, Khaled has PLANS to present Congress with a $0 budget from taxpayers and the government to support this American dream.
•The establish a home loan program for middle class single parents with no penalty for credit history.
• Laws and procedures to reduce domestic violence nationwide.
• A reduction in U.S. military activity and presence in the Middle East.
• A policy that requires these regions pay for American military services.
• Freeing US citizens who are allegedly detained abroad.
* Law to Stop Personal Attacks Between Candidates.
* Free medical insurance for the American people.
* Reduce the NY State Sales Tax for six years until the state recovers from COVID-19 economic hardship
* Bill to Re-Educate Americans Affected by COVID-19 Job Losses.
*Bill "Anti-Terror Visa Rejection Law" will save many lives by dramatically reducing the incitement to violence against America and Israel.
*Bill for American citizens have the right to have or remove their place of birth printed on their passports to protect them from racism abroad.
*Bill for national recognition of bar exams across all 50 states and territories. and for licensed professionals who relocate to another state.
Khaled is running to beat incumbent Kirsten Gillibrand the general election is scheduled for November 8, 2024.
Thank you for supporting Khaled for Senate 2024 Election.
I HOPE TO EARN YOUR VOTE IN NOVEMBER 8,2024
I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
I am at least eighteen years old.
I am not a federal contractor.
I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Note: Americans living abroad will be asked for a copy of their passport photo page to ensure compliance with federal election law.